[mythtv-users] Mytharchive problems

SpEnT spentboy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 19:35:12 UTC 2006

Ted,

I'm actually running SVN :)

Revision: 10355 ... I've never actually used the stable release,
always CVS or SVN.

My problem is with QT and right now I'm trying it on another machine
as a front end. I should have more info to post when I get home later.
Actually part of it is QT, I'm wondering if there isn't a bigger issue
with Mandrake 10.x and some other package it installs. I built my own
3.3.6 of QT and still got the seg faults. I'm trying the headend on a
Mandriva 2006 machine so we'll see how that goes :-)

--
Lonny