[mythtv-users] "Bundlig tuners"?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Tue Jul 4 19:17:25 UTC 2006

I am not quite sure what is a proper topic :)

I have a PVR-500 in a 0.19-6 (Debian Box), and I am trying to work out how I
should configure tuners / inputs /channels.

I want to download one list of channels and apply them to both cards, so
that myth can pick either tuner to record a program.

But, it seems that each tuner has a separate channel bank, so whats the key
to making myth understand that both tuners have the same channels, and are
really a "group of tuners?"

I guess I am missing something simple&stupid here?