[mythtv-users] AU Specific Questions

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Tue Jul 4 14:42:14 UTC 2006

Thanks all that replied to my questions, very much appreciated.

I have looked up a few suppliers of K World cards and now just have to
decided which one to buy. Thanks also for the heads up on the PVR 150
MCE, I thought the MCE versions were reserved for the Windoze Media
Centre. Just have to find a good price on one now :)

My aerial on the roof is a Matchmaster Digimatch , I just don't know
which one. The guy I use for all my TV issues did say it was a good one
and would be very suitable for my change to digital FTA. I just haven't
got around to getting an STB (Aldi currently have an SD one for $79.00)
but as I am now going with Myth, I'll just go with a card or two.

Thanks again

Cheers
Bruce