[mythtv-users] Anyone know how to fix the following compile problem..

Michael Fox michaelf at users.heimic.net
Tue Jul 4 00:02:55 UTC 2006

On 7/4/06, Michael Fox <michaelf at users.heimic.net> wrote:
> Hey never mind...
>
> I fixed it about 10mins after the post... it turned out that I had not
> installed libmyth_0.19 debs I had made previously.. I thought I had,
> and I hadn't. Did that and redone. No errors.
>
> Looks like I just built some 0.19-5 debs for my Ubuntu breezy box..
> Dapper I found to cause no scheduling to work :(

And it looks like it compiled fine :) will test out the deb files
myself tonight on my breezy box.

If the fellow who ran deb.thehunter.ws is reading. Do you still have
up for offer the bandwidth to host the packages, as I'd happy to
supply mine for you to host (as I dont have bandwidth to do so).

I'll look up your details and contact you off list when I have a bit of time.