[mythtv-users] Deleted programs

Gary Jones garysj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 18:31:18 UTC 2006

I've had MythTV 0.19 running just fine using MythDora, but the other day I
looked and 20 of my 25 episodes of 24 had been deleted. They were all set to
NOT auto-expire, so that was confusing. I also noticed that I only had 2
episodes of the Simpsons, whereas it is set to keep six at a time. I finally
realized that everything before June 29th was gone. It continues to record
programed recordings just fine, and no more files have mysteriously
disappeared. Any idea what could have caused this? The hard drive is over
half empty, so it isn't like it was freaking out for lack of space for new
recordings. The only tinkering I have done of late was to get the remote to
control the volume, and I don't see how editing the lircrc file could do
anything to the recordings.

Gary