[mythtv-users] Myth tv unable to play Live TV

Vamshi Reddy vareddy20002000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 09:43:45 UTC 2006

I am currently trying to setup up MythTV in India.

  Do i need the grabber to start watching Live TV?

  I tried doing whatever made sense when i do the mythtv-setup,
  it scans for channels and I was able to connect the source to the input etc.

  But when I run mythfilldatabase, I get the attached error,
  as well as I ran myth backend , there is an error message there as well.

  I think the Issue is with Video Source Setup:
  Since I am using XMLTV Grabber as : United Kingdom(alternative)

  Any thoughts, as to what I am doing wrong.

  Also , I do not find a HTML Page where I can Grab the Progam Info from.

  How do I atleast watch Live TV?

  Please help.

  Thank You
    Vamshi