[mythtv-users] Colocation for a Mythbox

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Sun Jul 2 00:22:42 UTC 2006

Akimbo does ip checks for registration so don't bother shipping it
internationally.
(btw check this out
http://deancollinsblog.blogspot.com/2006/06/cisco-invests-in-akimbo.html
)

Slingbox well big limitations in comparison to a mythtv box but like the
guy said, I think you might have some trouble getting the cable
connection to the datacenter/box.

Cheers,
Dean