[mythtv-users] Connecting to external cable box

PROTEK tek at protekhawaii.com
Sat Jul 1 05:25:22 UTC 2006

Firewire might be good!

Serial IR blaster I have heard work? - Personally I don't care for the
system.
My cable system only supports the Scientific Atlantic boxs that are
hated by Mythtv users everywhere..

I have tried w/o success to get Lirc to work with them, In fact I get a
headache just thinking about it..
I would love to have one of my tuners for the digital but the setup is
just ridicules