[mythtv-users] Double keystrokes problem in (some) frontend menus

kkitchen@yahoo.com kkitchen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 16:15:03 UTC 2006

  I am not sure it is the MythTV Debian packages because I've recompiled them multiple times with various options. I do think that it may be a shared lib that Debian is using. My problems started after a recent dist-upgrade.

  Terry Dawson <tjd at animats.net> wrote:I've seen precisely the same problem occur. Particularly for the UP/DOWN
keys.

Sometimes it is fine, but other times, and I haven't yet found how to
reliably trigger it, each press of UP or DOWN appears to generate two
presses.

It makes navigating to a particular recorded show very difficult. The
only 'resolution' I've found is to quit mythfrontend and restart it.

Perhaps it has something to do with the Debian packages? I'm also using
them.

It appears not to be hardware related as I've seen this problem occur on
three quite different machines. Like you I'm primarily navigating by
keyboard.

regards
Terry