[mythtv-users] cutlist

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Sun Jan 29 14:40:38 UTC 2006

I want to cut commercial and some other part of a recording

once I've recorded the film how can I produce the cut list

I can view the recording and edit it with my remote but do I need to
same some data to a cutlist.file to process it after with mythburn

Could someone explaine a little bit more about that process. My system
have no keyboard, just a pvr 350 remote.

Thank you
--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta