[mythtv-users] Icon for mythfrontend

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 02:55:02 UTC 2006

Hi All,

When I installed mythTv from ATrpms under FC2 a new start menu item (a
windows term I know) was created so I could start the frontend and I
placed this in the panel at the top of my screen so it showed up as an
icon with some funky text that said 'mythTV'.

Under ubuntu's packaging, there is no new menu item (which is fine, I
like it that way) but I have put my button back in the panel at the
top of the screen and would like the same icon (or a better one if
there is one).

Is it possible for someone to email me (probably directly is best)
their icon so I can use it?

Cheers,
Whytey

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.