[mythtv-users] Help Developing MythWeb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jan 25 20:21:38 UTC 2006

> Actually, I had thought of rewriting MythWeb's music section already, I
> use Jinzora to stream my mp3's to Itune at work and like the setup.
> I have not really messed with mythweb's music section, only long enough
> to know that it doesn't work like Jinzora does.  I have no idea what the
> video section does.  Is everything written in php?

I've tried to talk to the jinzora authors a few times about integrating
with mythweb, but got no response worth mentioning.

Currently, the music section is mainly just a viewer of what's in the
DB.  Would *love* to get a nice playlist builder and player added to
MythWeb (heck, I'd just be happy to replace the current music code with
something that matches the structure of the rest of mythweb)

And yes, everything is currently php.  Mostly for compatibility and ease
of install (rather than having to show people how to set up php and a
cgi environment).

-Chris