[mythtv-users] Questions about Upcoming 0.19

Gavin Haslett gavin at nodecaf.net
Wed Jan 25 15:50:06 UTC 2006

Sorry if I worried anyone with my report of disk thrashing under SVN. Please don't take my experience as indicative of others experience... as I pointed out I was working in a "sandbox" environment on my Myth box, which is a whole separate Linux install. My "production" system is FC3, "sandbox" is FC4. Since these are different in many ways, it may have been something other than Myth that was causing the thrashing. Besides, I spent a lot of time tweaking my live box, my sandbox hasn't had nearly as much attention.