[mythtv-users] Need help analyzing PVR-500 logs.

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Tue Jan 24 19:55:04 UTC 2006

I need help analyzing PVR-500 logs.

I don't know why I'm not getting any attention on this one.  Seems like
the thing people jump on.  I think I sent it from the wrong account and
it got filtered, so forgive me if this is a double post.

The second tuner on my PVR-500 is not working.

I am using KnoppMyth R5A26.  Do I need to manually load the firmware or
something?  I thought KnoppMyth took care of all that, but I remember
something about it from my prior failed attempts to setup from scratch.

Logs can be found here: http://bronosky.com/pub/sess.txt  Let me know if
anything is missing.

Please advise.