[mythtv-users] Cost of MythTV Machines

Ketan Patel kmpatel at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 05:57:14 UTC 2006

I would say that it depends on what you are looking for.  I
spent $200 for my system which is a stand-alone,
standard-definition system.  That's $40 for the computer
(550MHz PIII, 256Mb, 20G) and $160 for the PVR-350 MPEG
board.  That got me going with a fully functioning box.
Afterwards I invested another $40 for a quieter, larger
HDD.