[mythtv-users] LIRC Problem

Luke lukes790 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:25:08 UTC 2006

This was installed from an rpm package. I don't know if it was compiled with
the correct driver (pixelview_pro in my case). The card is a bttv bt878
model and was installed as per instructions by Jerod. He indeed mentioned in
his guide that his intructions might not work for some video capture cards.