[mythtv-users] mythvideo:handling large video archives

Mark Hetherington redcane at dodo.com.au
Mon Jan 16 09:40:19 UTC 2006

I have a large number of files, which on my drive are in "videos/Movies" and
"videos/TV Shows". Basically I'd like to be able to filter out either the
Movies or the TV Shows, either by putting them in different categories, or
making on part "browseable" and the other part not. Now, I figure the
quickest way is to do an SQL query that will find all those files with a
particular path, but is there any way to achieve it through the myth
interface?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Mark