[mythtv-users] nuvexport and ffmpeg on Ubuntu

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jan 16 01:33:32 UTC 2006

> So commercial flagging is not the same as cutlist? Then how does the
> commercial flagging  become a cutlist to honour at export.

flagging is just flagging.  mythtranscode has a --gencutlist option to
import the flag list as a cutlist (I still need to include this in
nuvexport), or if you're like me and don't trust the flagging to be
completely accurate (it's not), start watching the show in the frontend,
press E to edit, then Z to import the flag list as a cutlist, then
adjust it as needed and press E to exit back to watching (then esc to go
back to the menu)...

-Chris