[mythtv-users] Jump Back and Jump Ahead Amounts

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Sun Jan 15 05:08:03 UTC 2006

I just upgraded from 0.18.2 to svn.  A few of the settings changed
mysteriously.

I used to have customized settings for FastForwardAmount, RewindAmount,
and JumpAmount, but they've reverted back to the defaults of 30, 5, and
1 respectively.

Here's the interesting part: When I went to the settings table, I
noticed that for each of these values there were two entries: one with
the old setting and one with the new setting.  For example, there was a
row with a FastForwardAmount of 4 and another with a FastForwardAmount
of 30.

I deleted the undesired rows and restarted the front end, but even
though the extra entries haven't reappeared, the front end is still
using the wrong settings.

Am I missing something obvious?  Thanks.

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/