[mythtv-users] Live TV recording as if it was a scheduled

Jake jakeisawake at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 23:19:51 UTC 2006

> I think the information you are looking for is already there
> in the "AutoExpire List" section on the status page.  If you
> cursor right when on "AutoExpire List", you'll see detailed information
> at the top of the page which includes the total number of recordings
> that can be expired as well as the disk space they are consuming.
> I calculate the total number of LiveTV recordings and their disk
> space in the code but evidently forgot to display it, so I just
> committed that change to SVN.

wow chris, that is awesome!  hadn't even noticed it.  not sure how
hard it is, or if it's even possible, but it would be nice to be able
to manipulate the recordings right from there such as delete and maybe
turn off auto-expire.  i may have to have a look at the code later
tonight just to see how hard that might be.  overall very cool though.