[mythtv-users] Name that tuner!

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:18:30 UTC 2006

Ok, I've aquired a tuner and haven't a clue what kind it is, all I have is
the board.

It's in a machine at the moment so can't see it to tell you any codes
written on it but it's got the following I/O from top to bottom.
It's a Hauppauge Analogue Card, and probably at least 1 year old.

FM, TV, Line Out, Vid, Line in, IR

Now name that tuner!

If you want me to run any commands to help find out what tuner it is, or
need to me find any numbers written on the board feel free to ask and I'll
get back to you. I'm wondering whether to leave this card in or swap it out
for another Nova-T i've got. I wanted to leave it in so I could convert any
VHS tapes over to myth as and when requested by the family.. Or it might
just be better to stick it into my desktop machine and create the divx's
manually.. hmmm

Thanks,

Steve