[mythtv-users] Some fields in table of recorded

YanJun Lu mythtv_sybaselu at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Jan 12 08:18:53 UTC 2006

 Hi guys
      There is table of recorded which be used for storing  setting of record in database of mythconverg ,Some records were inserted into this table when starting record(how does MythTV to start record,by current time ?), my question is that what's function of there fields as below in table of recorded:
  mysql> desc recorded;
 +-----------------+------------------+------+-----+---------------------+-------+
 | Field           | Type             | Null | Key | Default             | Extra |
 +-----------------+------------------+------+-----+---------------------+-------+
 | bookmark        | varchar(128)     | YES  |     | NULL                |       |
 | editing         | int(10) unsigned |      |     | 0                   |       |
 | cutlist         | text             | YES  |     | NULL                |       |
 | autoexpire      | int(11)          |      |     | 0                   |       |
 | commflagged     | int(10) unsigned |      |     | 0                   |       |
 | recgroup        | varchar(32)      |      |     | Default             |       |

 | lastmodified    | timestamp(14)    | YES  |     | NULL                |       |
 | filesize        | bigint(20)       |      |     | 0                   |       |
 | stars           | float            |      |     | 0                   |       |
 | previouslyshown | tinyint(1)       | YES  |     | 0                   |       |

 | preserve        | tinyint(1)       |      |     | 0                   |       |
 | findid          | int(11)          |      |     | 0                   |       |
 | deletepending   | tinyint(1)       |      |     | 0                   |       |
 +-----------------+------------------+------+-----+---------------------+-------+
 25 rows in set (0.00 sec)
 I also to read  source code in ../libs/libmythtv/program.cpp:
 SetFileize(long long fsize)
 {
  fetch data from database by SQL
 }