[mythtv-users] MythWeb returns blank pages

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jan 12 04:16:15 UTC 2006

> Chris, I did this, and it helped me to figure out some things, but I'm
> still stuck with this in my error log:
>
> [09-Jan-2006 09:10:46] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare setting()
> (previously declared in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/includes/utils.php:24)
> in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/includes/utils.php on line 24
>
> Ever seen this before? Any ideas?

The only thing I can think of is if something is calling require instead
of require_once.  I've checked my tree, and utils.php is called only
from init.php and db.php, both via require_once.

 From your error message, yours is obviously pulling it twice, which
means that your version of php is broken and not doing require_once
properly, or something's messed up in your code.

I don't remember, have you done a complete clean install?

-Chris