[mythtv-users] 1080i content and xv

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 01:35:48 UTC 2006

Sorry, I need a little hand holding here.

I assume I can unload the nVidia driver by issuing

#modprobe -r /lib/modules/2.6.14-
1.1656_FC4smp/updates/drivers/video/nvidia/nvidia-1_0-7676.ko

but loading the nv driver, I'm not so sure about.

Can I just replace the

Driver "nvidia" line in xorg.conf with, Driver "xv" and restart x?