[mythtv-users] EPG Times Off

Kichigai Mentat kichigai at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 21:09:15 UTC 2006

On Jan 8, 2006, at 13.19, Kichigai Mentat wrote:

> On Jan 7, 2006, at 00.49, Joe Votour wrote:
>
>> Use the SQL query, "delete from program".
> Well, that happened to clear out the EPG, but the problem is that,
> while the system time is correct, the EPG times are still off by
> six hours. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Do I need to change
> some MythTV setting to adjust for the timezone difference? Or do I
> need to restart MythBackend or something?
Actually, scratch that. I managed to fix that by clearing the
database, then downloading the show times with the UTC setting, then
changing the time-zone back. My problem is, now, that I have a bunch
of recordings I had scheduled for the wrong time, and I can't seem to
fix them. I suppose I need to know how to clear the scheduled
recording list now.