[mythtv-users] ongoing DataDirect problems?

Andrew Gallatin gallatin at cs.duke.edu
Thu Jan 5 18:53:50 UTC 2006

I'm trying (and failing) to run mythfilldatabase to update my
listings.  I think this may be the same issue as decribed last week by
Bruce Markey over in the dev list at
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/169821

If I save post file, and run the same wget command that
mythfilldatabase does, I see that the data I get back
has valid station,lineup,and schedules data.  However,
it seems to be missing programs and everything after that.
The tail end of the downloaded file looks like this:

<schedule program='SH0191120000' station='30646' time='2006-01-06T04:00:00Z' duration='PT07H00M'/>
</schedules>
<programs>
</programs>
<productionCrew>
</productionCrew>
<genres>
</genres>
</xtvd>
</xtvdResponse>
</ns1:downloadResponse>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Are they known to be working on things?  Is anybody getting
(working) listings from them?  I've only got listings up
until Sunday, and I'm going out of town this weekend, so
I'm a bit paranoid..

Thanks,

Drew