[mythtv-users] Re: yet another mythtv theme "RETRO"

gerhard aldorf gerhard at aldorf.no
Wed Jan 4 09:09:33 UTC 2006

Hi
Thank's for you kind feedbacks nice to see someone likes my theme.
-- Has the theme been updated to include all the recent changes to themes
in SVN Head?
No, I just borrowed the ui.xml file from Mythcenter theme. Havn't had
time to look at that yet. If  you want to try it out in the SVN version
just replace the ui.xml file from the Mythcenter theme.

--I like the fonts, and changing to something with liscensing issues
would be
far worse. A+ job man!
I actually agree with you there and I probably just leave it as it is
for the moment.

I'm going to rerender all watermarks to make them a nudge bigger and
prepare them for a wide screen version. Hopefully I also get some time
this weekend to finish a new version of the isthmus osd as well.

Anyway thank's for your feedback.
Gerhard