[mythtv-users] removed store files, myth still thinks recording are there

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 2 03:56:02 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-01 at 21:31, falstaff at lennon.postino.com wrote:
> I ran out of disk in my /mnt/store file system, so I removed two recordings
> I had in there. I have my disk space back, but both mythfrontend and mythweb
> see the two recordings as still there. How to I remove the information from
> the database?
> thanks

The easiest way is to create an empty file name with the name of the
missing files then delete the recording via the menu.

You can use the touch command to create the empty file.  To get the file
name you can try deleting the recording then look in the myth log file.
It should be pretty obvious what the file name is that you need to
create.