No subject

Thu Feb 23 20:31:07 UTC 2006

one-off rule into a we-don't-know-where-or-when one, but from a dumb user's
perspective: I recorded a movie, it autoexpired before I saw it, then later
on I'll notice it in the program guide, but Myth isn't scheduled to
re-record it (it's the sort of thing that makes people say "I can see it,
why doesn't the computer?").  I now know why this happens (thanks!), and why
the functionality isn't currently there, but if there's ever a reasonable
way to add it, this would be a very nice feature to have.

Thanks for taking the time to explain the issues!

Best, -Mike G.