No subject

Thu Feb 23 20:31:07 UTC 2006

ead 0.18.1 was causing this problem for that person).<br>
Anyone else finding black flashes when using both the encoder and decoder s=
imultaneously on a 350 with 0.19?<br>

Have there been any major changes to the way items such as the osd and
the guide are rendered to the framebuffer when using the tv-out of a
PVR-350?<br>
Regarding the flickering, it does not occur when running:<br>
The picture is flicker-free, with no ivtv0-osd dma errors in dmesg. The
only time that the flickering occurs is when viewing live tv on the
tv-out of the 350.<br>
So, my question is really re-cast to: What does myth do differently
when watching live tv on the tv out, compared to when it is simply
sending a recording to the tv out (despite utilising the card's encoder). A=
re there any options I can play with?<br>
Failing that, are there any people who are successfully using a PVR 350
with 0.19? If a couple such people could post here that would be
helpful.<br>

------=_Part_7210_22876758.1141579977630--