[mythtv-users] Myth-TV easy beginner question

jon fuller bigdog6286 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 22:48:52 UTC 2006

I'm currently thinking of turning one of my systems into a myth tv, but I have a lot of questions which variation of linux is it best to put mythtv on?  Does Knoppmythtv present any advantage?  I've played with a few distros and find each has its own advantage disadvantage and I'd like to install the best distro for this application.

William <wmunson at rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> Keyboard not working if X and mythfrontend application is
> started by init.

You might find it easier to use the autostart feature of your windows
manager rather than trying to start before a tty is assigned.

mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users at mythtv.org

Yahoo! Mail