[mythtv-users] ASUS mobo woes

gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) glandix at lloydnet.org
Tue Feb 28 19:41:40 UTC 2006

match at ece.utah.edu wrote:
> Overall, I've been satisfied with ASUS. I have 4 of the A7N8X or A7N8X-E systems running
> without issue. This P4P800 is the first ASUS board I've had difficulty with.

hmm, i'm using the P4P800 without any problems ... granted, i'm not
using the onboard sound (i'd previously had a mobo w/o onboard sound and
my sblive + hoontech i/o daughterboard worked great, so i didn't want to
mess with it) ... been using it for well over a year now (maybe getting
close to two, i can't recall) and not one issue :)

-g-

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0609-0, 02/27/2006
Tested on: 2/28/2006 1:41:40 PM