[mythtv-users] Transcoding and aspect ratio (DVB-T)

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Feb 28 19:02:33 UTC 2006

> > I'd ask to have a copy of the file, but I don't think that will help any since
> > the player is detecting the aspect ratio properly.  If the above CTRL-C test
> > doesn't give any clues, is there any way you can send me the first couple megs
> > of both the original and transcoded files?
>
> Sure, where shall I send them?

I received your files and they have the correct aspect in them, they have an aspect
of 2, so I assume that is still your modified code that passes 2.0 to SetVideoAspect.
What does your nuvinfo say about the transcoded.nuv file you emailed me?  Here's
the output from mine:

P</tmp/ctp> nuvinfo transcoded.nuv | more

info for: transcoded.nuv

                 aspect:  2
  audio_bits_per_sample:  16

--