[mythtv-users] mysql check/optimize script

gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) glandix at lloydnet.org
Tue Feb 28 18:59:09 UTC 2006

attached is another option for optimizing/checking mysql from cron ...
it's written in php and can do error reporting via e-mail ... works
great for me and i tried to make it pretty customizable ... if you have
databases on your backend other than mythconverg (or the main mysql and
default test), it will check them as well as long as the user you set in
the file has access ...

we're currently using this at work to help performance of mysql tables
along with monitoring if anything goes wrong, since we've had some
full-disk issues that wreaked havoc on our mysql databases

see README file for details

-g-