[mythtv-users] MythStreamTV + 0.19, what's the magic vlc/ffmpeg combo?

Daniel Walton dwalton at cisco.com
Tue Feb 28 14:18:09 UTC 2006

I'm using the 0.8.5-svn version of vlc which has an admin page for streaming.
MythStreamTV sets the admin page to be on port 8002 by default, if I pull up
that page I can use it to pause, play, skip forward/back, etc.

It's not a pretty as doing everything out of the mythstreamtv interface but it
is functional.

Daniel