[mythtv-users] Please please help me

N.E.Whiteford N.E.Whiteford at soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 01:57:03 UTC 2006

I've tried under ratpoison now and this also gives the same problem.

To be honest it looks more like this problem:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/179940?page=last

which has been fixed, as I understand from the thread. Anyway I have the
same problem underthe latest cvs version. But perhaps it is related?