[mythtv-users] Nuvexport aspect ratio problem

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:13:10 UTC 2006

> But we have two users here saying that didn't work.  As for myself,
> well, no-one on this list suggested anything except the fix I posted.

That's correct. I would be one of those users. It just seems to read
it in the nuvexportrc and ignore it. As the mpg created is always 4:3,
however with the hack you posted, it certainly forces it and works. Or
atleast has done so on the first program I just exported.

Thanks (until a non hacked solution comes about).