[mythtv-users] different audio levels for PVR 350 & 150?

Jeff Thurston jeff at legendsds.com
Mon Feb 27 15:59:05 UTC 2006

Does anyone know how I can set two different recording volume levels for
a PVR-350 & PVR-150 in the same backend?
They both work great, however the 350 seems to have correct recording
volume levels in the recording profile,
yet the 150 (which uses the same profile) is much louder than the 350. I
have tried adding a second recording profile
which works well except that I can't find a way to designate a specific
profile to a tuner, they seem to always default
to the original default profile. I'm sure there is something I am missing :P

The system is running FC4 2.6.15, ivtv .4.3 and Myth .19.1.
I'm using the 350 tv-out & the line level out from 350 as well.
I used Jarod's guide and have for quite some time now, aside from the
audio on the 150 everything is great :)

I've looked at setting the audio level for the card by command line
using ivtv but it seems that Myth changes
that whenever it starts recording?

Thanks for the help!

--
 Jeff Thurston - IT / Digital Manager