[mythtv-users] QAM64 + TimeWarner SoCal

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:27:06 UTC 2006

On 2/27/06, Scott Clark <scott at myaddiction.org> wrote:
> On 2/27/06, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Yes, with QAM256 I get no signals whatsoever.
> >
> > Did you try both HRC and IRC frequencies?
> Yes I tried all frequency tables in the atsc dvb-tools folder and
> couldn't get any signal, all time outs. Either I don't have something
> configured correctly or TimeWarner SoCal uses QAM64.

Ok, just want to make sure you exhausted all the options I can think
of. Your right, its not unlikely that the case is they are using QAM64
and that those are the only channels you will be able to receive. The
other option is they are using a completely different frequency table
for the other channels. Are the ABC/CBS/etc channels you are receiving
in HD or just the digital versions of the SD channel?

--
Steve