[mythtv-users] Is it me or is it Myth?

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:09:51 UTC 2006

Sorry about the email looking bad. I'm using hotmail webinterface. I've
submitted a new ticket about the default groups dialog.

Well, i was hoping that i did something wrong with the browsing. Since
zapping channels is pretty slow(3-4 seconds) i have begun using browsing
instead. But if the browsing cant use multiple tv-sources i guess that is
kind of a problem, atleast for me.

Yeah, i know, i should be quiet since i don't submit a patch. But if it
someone would feel it useful to be able to browse all channels independent
of which card is selected, i would be really happy if that person could make
it happend. The OSD could tell that that card is not free if a recording is
in progress om a card, or something like that.

Regarding the last question i'll wait, hoping that Myth can remember the
last channel independent of which card was used.

/Stefan