[mythtv-users] Nuvexport aspect ratio problem

ffrr ffrr at tpg.com.au
Mon Feb 27 11:29:06 UTC 2006

Michael Fox wrote:

>On 2/27/06, ffrr <ffrr at tpg.com.au> wrote:
>

>>ffmpeg/DVD.pm (in /usr/local/share/nuvexport/export/ffmpeg)make the following change:
>>In the section marked:
>># Force to 4:3 aspect ratio
>>
>>Replace or comment:
>>$self->{'out_aspect'} = 1.3333;
>>
>>With:
>>$self->{'out_aspect'} = 1.7777;
>>

>Excellent, fixes the problem for me also. I was having exactly same
>issues with nuvexport and it not accepting this fact in the
>.nuvexportrc file when I told it to override it.
>
>Great little fix, and it does what I want. Shame I didnt know about
>this a few days back, I've since removed the files :(

Good to hear.  I wish I could credit however posted the fix for me.  I
keep a log/diary of each thing I learn, or manage to fix, etc, concerned
with Myth, and it's proved invaluable many times.  I pasted this little
snippet in there some time back, so it was easy to retrieve.

So however posted it, thanks, it's helped a few of us now :-)