[mythtv-users] knoppix myth - please don't flame!

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Sun Feb 26 22:50:05 UTC 2006

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 14:40:42 -0800, Angelis Emmanuel
<angelisonline at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a separate mailing list for knoppix myth users? If so, then,
> where is it! I can't find it, I keep coming back to this list. And I
> would like to ask some knoppmyth specific questions.

The Knoppmyth forum is: http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/

They're pretty good about responding. It's a good community, very helpful.

I don't think having a KnoppMyth setup automatically excludes you from
getting help here, though.<s> Just make sure you read the FAQs first
(whatever distribution you're using).