[mythtv-users] How To Telnet In (Was: KnoppMyth, too good to be true?)

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 06:15:14 UTC 2006

Is the Myth box crashed?    Does the caps-lock light change when you press
caps lock (or, try numlock).  If that doesn't change, it's a good sign the
system is horked.

Also, if the display on the myth box is not showing anything (X-Windows
display is black), try switching to console mode with  Ctrl-Alt-F1, that
should get you to the linux text console window.

Beyond that...  sounds like reset switch time.