[mythtv-users] Button feedback in Myth UI

Steve Dorsey info at dorseygraphics.com
Sat Feb 25 06:05:17 UTC 2006

I totally agree. It's not so important in the main interface of
MythTV, where you get button feedback in the form of menu options
being highlighted or chosen (although I can think of a few times I've
been kissing my girl on the couch while navigating the UI, and I
didn't know if the remote was going anywhere because I could not hear
it).

   Audio feedback is a very basic element in any media UI. Optional,
of course. You'd need to be able to shut it off if it annoys you).

   I'd be happy to create beep sounds if needed. I work with audio
and waveforms regularly.

Thanks,