[mythtv-users] ATrpms and trouble with Smart

Michael Haan michael.haan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 23:38:16 UTC 2006

Honestly I don't know the exact root of the problem.  I ran a "smart update"
(upgrade?) last night.  When I looked at the box today, X isn't working.  At
first I thought maybe my kernel had been upgraded and broken my nvidia
drivers, so I tried to re-install them with "smart install
nvidia-graphics8178-kmdl-$KVER", but my $KVER is 2.6.15-1.1830_FC4.  Well
apparently my setup is trying to pull in ....1831...  So I tried to install
the new kernel, but no dice.  I'm sure it's probably something I've done,
but I don't know how to fix it.