[mythtv-users] MythWeb Error

Jordack jordack at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 17:59:08 UTC 2006

When i try to load up mythweb in my browser i get this

Fatal Error at
/var/www/html/mythweb/includes/mythbackend.php, line
166:
Unexpected response to MYTH_PROTO_VERSION
'MYTH_PROTO_VERSION 26':

----/var/log/httpd/error_log
 PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  PATH_INFO in
/var/www/html/mythweb/includes/init.php on line 37

I looked into the ../mythweb/config/config.conf  There
does seem to be anythign i need to change

This was a hardware upgrade and I didnt save the old
mythweb folder.  So everyhting except for the mysql db
is new.

FC4
Latest rpms.

Any suggestions?