[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.19 on XBox

Joe Silver devils.taco at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 16:21:01 UTC 2006

i'm not entirely certain.  on the wiki they list 4 options for the
installation,
http://www.not404.com/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/wiki/XFedora4

auto
auto (no games)
interactive
interactive (no games)

the page lists the auto and interactive as preserving the 1st 8GB of the hd.
and the no games methods as using the whole thing up.  might be worth just
booting it up into the interactive mode and checking how the partitioning
goes...

good luck.