[mythtv-users] What is your video ouput card for your tv ?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Fri Feb 24 11:06:11 UTC 2006

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Guillaume Membré wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I woulid like to know what is your video output card connected to your TV ?
> I have read the faq on the wiki but I would like feedbaks
>
> I've got a ATI 9600 Pro and I don't know if I can make the tv-out works fine ?
>
> Has anyone tried this adaptater ? http://www.sput.nl/hardware/tv-x.html

 	I've made something similar for NTSC and the quality is great.  If
you've got SCART, it'd be a lot easier.  It can be a bit irritating since
it will *only* work once the correct modeline is running, but the quality
is worth it IMO.

 	There is no "flicker-filtering" nonsense, so be prepared for that
if you do it.

-Cory