[mythtv-users] mythtv theme "retro" for 0.19

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Fri Feb 24 08:56:32 UTC 2006

HI!

gerhard aldorf wrote:
> I tried to get the new OSD isthmus includet in 0.19 but there was not
> enough time and it got pushed to 0.20. I'll go through that next week as
> soon as I have upgrded my system. I can't check it before I have done
> that. In the mean time you could use the older isthmus which is included
> in 0.19.

One other thing missing in Retro:

If you go to the upcoming recordings screen or recording priorities
screen, the shows that are actually being recorded (no reruns) are in
another color (green) with Titivillus.

With Retro, it's the same color.

This different color for actual recordings was introduced in 0.18, AFAIR.

Thanks!

Thomas