[mythtv-users] PSP or other devices as remote

Chris Hembrow chris.hembrow at pixelseventy2.net
Fri Feb 24 08:56:47 UTC 2006

All these comments seem to be talking about something that mimics a
regular ir remote, which is nice, but would it be possible to produce
something 2-way, so that you could control the frontend without
needing the tv to be on. A bit like using vnc into the live display,
but optimised to work on a smaller or different shaped display. I'm
thinking that you could use a windows pda, or the nokia 770 (which has
a native widescreen res, unlike my mythfrontend)

I'd have a go, but I'm strictly a java backend developer, unfortunately